How to Register a Company in India?
Picking the right company structure for your business is as important as any other business-
related activity for increasing your business. The right business structure will allow your
company to operate efficiently, meet your required business targets and increase it. In India, every business must be register themselves as part of the mandatory legal compliance. Before
registering your company, at first we have to know how many company registration services in India.
Company registration services in India
- 1. One Person /Company (OPC)
- 2. Limited Liability Partnership (LLP)
- 3. Private Limited company (PLC)
- 4. Public Limited Company (PLC)
Partnership Firm Registration in India
If you running a Company in a partnership then you must need to apply for Partnership deed
which can be oral, generally a partnership deed is written to avoid any future conflict.
Partnership deed is created on a court stamp paper of Rs. 2,000/- and has to be signed by all
the business partners. This paper contains rights and duties of the firm and the partners.
Documents of Partners
- ✔ PAN card of partners - PAN number of your partners are required to submit as identity
- ✔ Address proof of partners - Partners can submit Aadhar Card, Driving License, passport
or Voter ID card as address proof. Name and other details on address proof should match PAN card details.
Documents of Firm
- ✔ PAN card of firm - Partners need to apply for PAN of the firm for business firm. Form 49A has to be filed to apply for a PAN. It should be filled online by visiting https://www.onlineservices.nsdl.com/paam/endUserRegisterContact.html
- ✔ It can be filed online if the authorized partner signs the application using a digital signature certificate. Else, the application and required documents have to be sent to
PAN processing center, Pune.
- ✔ Address Proof of firm - If your registered office place is rented then you have to be submitted rent agreement and one utility bill (electricity bill, water bill, property tax bill,
gas receipt etc.). And also the NOC from landlord.
Current Bank Account
- ✔ You also need a Current Bank Account for your business. For opening a current bank account,
you need to submit this following documents:
- 1. Partnership deed
- 2. Partnership firm PAN card
- 3. Address Proof of the partnership firm
- 4. Identity proofs of all the partners
- 5. Partnership registration certificate for all partners who are registered for that business.
- 6. Any registration document issued by central or state government to verify it or normally
GST certificate can be submitted.
- 7. Copy of electricity bill, telephone bill or water bill which cannot be more than 3 months
- 8. Authorization letter on the letterhead of the firm authorizing a partner as authorized
signatory for the bank account.
Company registration online partnership firm:
If you want to register your partnership through online, then this is also available nowadays.
This is a very simple process; you have to search Company registration online partnership and you will get so many online links. Then you have to open them and register or fill the form given
by them and submit it.
Private Limited Company Registration in Delhi
If you open a company and want to registered as Private Limited Company in Delhi, then Digi
Accounto a trusted name for your Private Limited Company Registration in Delhi. Contact us for
more details or any type of enquiry.